Medicare or private insurance covers many home care services. A patient qualifies for intermittent home care services under Medicare if the following criteria are met:
- He or she is under a physician's care
- A physician has ordered home care
- He or she has a need for skilled medical care
- He or she is essentially homebound
A person is considered homebound if leaving the home:
- Requires considerable and taxing effort
- Requires use of a supportive device
- Requires the assistance of another person, or special transportation or is medically inadvisable.
Mi Casa Primary Home Care provides the following tasks
Routine Hair and Skin Care
Assistance with self-administered medications
For more information regarding any of these programs contact our office and one of our representatives will assist you and answer any questions you may have to help you get started today. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
1676total visits,2visits today