Long term services (home attendant or also known as a home provider) are paid by Medicaid or a Medicaid waiver. A Medicaid Waiver is administered through the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) or the Texas Department of State Health Services (for children). Long term services are also paid by Managed Care Organizations.
Insurance Plans We Accept:
1. STAR + PLUS: This is a Texas Medicaid managed care program for clients who have disabilities or are 65 or older. Clients in STAR + Plus get Medicaid health-care and long-term services and support through a medical plan that they choose.
2. CAS: Community Attendant Service:
A service providing in-home attendant services to individuals with an approved medical need for assistance with personal care tasks.
3. PHC Services:
A service providing in-home attendant services to an individual with an approved medical need for assistance with personal care tasks.
4. FC Service: Family Care Services:
A service providing in-home attendant services to eligible adults.
5. STAR Kids: This is a Texas Medicaid managed care program that provides Medicaid benefits to children and adults 20 and younger who have disabilities.
6. PCS: Personal Care Service:
A Medicaid benefit that helps children and adults 20 and younger who have disabilities. We help the clients with everyday tasks. These tasks are called activities of daly living and instrumental activities of daily living.
Private Pay Accepted
For more information regarding any of these programs contact our office and one of our representatives will assist you and answer any questions you may have to help you get started today. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
1341total visits,1visits today